Bye bye {for a little while}

Hi everyone!

Julie-Ann and I have decided to take a holiday from this bloggy. I am so busy here and here and Julie-Ann is flat out with the Decorating Forum. But we are still hanging out together in lots of places, but just can't get the time to do this blog justice. So we would still love for you to find us in other places and join in our fun decorating discussions. Remember I am building a new house next year and will be blogging it, along with asking for everyone's advice on the Decorating Forum.

However, this is not to say we will be gone forever. Who knows?!

So thanks for all your support. We love you and will see you over on YOUR blogs.

xo

JA & Katrina.

10 comments:

Suz said...

Good luck with your projects! I will miss visiting...... We are going into our next phase of projects as will and will take a break from blogging. We will resume in the new year with looking for the perfect cottage and then the renovation. I'll look forward to following your new build. Cheers! Susan :)

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

thats a shame, am just getting my blogging mojo back too. Not to worry will find you both in other venues :0)
alicia

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow you girls are so busy.
Enjoy your break but I'm sure you'll be back
Alison

red ticking said...

i have just found you... and i read this ... well i will enjoy reading your blog anyway and hope to see you again...xx pam

Tammy said...

WOW girls, I just get over here and now you go on a break!!
I have added your blog to my list on my blog too!!
www.declutteringandmore.com

Kellie Collis said...

You have a really lovely blog! I'm sad to hear you need a time off. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Kellie xx

the old boathouse said...

Hi gals..I finally pop in to say hi and your having a break...ha. Enjoy lovies you two are super busy, I feel tired just reading all you are up to, cheers Katherine xx

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

Enjoy your Break Ladies!!!

Shane Pollard said...

Hello Julie-Ann

Just popping to say thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
It's lovely meeting new people through blogging and finding what others do!
Blog hopping is fun but time often slips away on me, so I try to be disciplined - v hard!!!!

Please come again and I'll get out my prettiest teacups and make you most welcome!
Take care
Shane

Exquisite Accessories said...

Oh no will have to find where you will be, I just wanted to apologise for not replying to you when you so kindly left a coment on my blog in Oct (so sorry) I have been so busy with custom orders family life & building my home my blog has been neglected. I wish you well in all your ventures for 2011. Elaine :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails