Gorgeous Red Bedrooms!

Today we are featuring our lovely friend Mel again. She featured back here too. I had to quickly share this home with you one more time as she is moving out of it in a week! She is starting a new and exciting adventure.

Click on her blog here to follow her new journey... she is moving into a beach house!

In the meantime enjoy these pictures of the bedroom's in her house (and her love for the colour red!)....


Mel isn't the only one fond of using Red when decorating. Pop over to the Decorating Forum to see Katrina's addiction to Red.

A question to our readers: What do you want to see more of on our blog? Love to hear your thoughts!

Oh, and if you have something you would like to share with us, please email us...we would love you to feature on our blog.... after all it's not a blog about us, but about all of you!

7 comments:

melli said...

Love the Red Bedroom [gorgeous} Xx

Momma Rhyne said...

Yea, I already follow her blog. Love it! She does some great stuff.

Pineapple Villa said...

hehehe, thanks Katrina....yes a big new adventure for us...will be good to look back at these images! I wonder if i will "do" any red at the new house? I certainly have my red favourites that are coming with me so we shall see!! I must get a new blog too as my pics look so much nicer on your format lol ! Mel xxx

Julie-Ann said...

Well I don't love the colour red. I have only just started to wear it and have never used in decorating. But Mel and Katrina have won me over. Your home is so gorgeous Mel and the red works so well throughout the house. I can't wait to see your next home. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us today:)

Pineapple Villa said...

Oh and i think the colour was Dulux red box if anyone wanted to know!

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Love that red bedroom and the French bed! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous....can't wait to see your next adventure take shape. Well done on your effortless style....Stunning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails